GUJCET 2016 Exam Date, Application Form
GUJCET 2016 Exam Dates, Application Form, Notification
Eligibility Criteria for GUJCET
- Candidate must be passed 12 level examination form a recognized board of examination.
- He must possess 50% marks to be qualified for the test in case of General and OBC.
- In case of an aspirant from reserved category 45% marks can suffice to appear in the test.
- Candidates who wish to apply for Medical Courses viz MBBS/BDS/Pharma, they must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology in their qualifying examination.
- Candidates must of 17 years of age and must have Gujarat domicile to apply GUJ CET
See Here GUJCET Cutt off
The Syllabus for the test: This test consist the syllabus of 12 subjects levels with the subjects of Bio, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
The test pattern: The test has 160 multiple choice questions (MCQ)and there are various four categories it is divided into. The language for the test is English. The best part is there is no negative marking system for incorrect response. In the test all the subjects are provided with 40 questions and allotted time is 60 minutes per subject. Hence it is the test of 240 minutes or one can say 4 hours.
Important Dates for GUJCET 2016 (Tentative Dates)
|Application form availability||March 2016|
|Last date to apply||April 2016|
|Exam Date (GUJCET 2016)||May 2016|
Note- This not official notification for GUJCET 2016, final dates will updated after release of official notification. For more details visit (www.gseb.org)
The Fee for the test: For the GUJ CET 2016 test the application fee is Rs. 250 and it needs to be paid by a Demand Draft in favor of Secretary GUJCET payable at Gandhinagar and can be taken from a nationalized bank. For further assistance or in case of any query one can contact on the below mentioned address.
How to apply for GUJCET 2016
You can apply by filling through the official site. You can download the application form that is present on the website. Next you need to follow the instructions to fill in the form present. Make sure to submit the form before the final date. (www.gujcet.gseb.org)